The Chesapeake Biological Safety Association (ChABSA) is proud to offer the association’s “Biosafety Professional of the Year Award”. The award will be presented at the Annual Scientific Symposium and the recipient will be recognized with 1 year of association dues and complimentary technical seminars for the following season.
You are encouraged to nominate an individual you feel is worthy (you can self-nominate also) of this recognition. Nominations are due May 6th.
· The nomination form must be completed in its entirety. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
· The nomination form must be received (not post marked) by May 6th.
· The nominee must be a member of ChABSA in the past year.
· The time period described is the nominee’s work over the past 3 years only!
· Each criteria has a point value assigned to it and will be scored accordingly.
· The decision of the selection committee will be final.
· Nominees cannot be on the selection committee.
· There will be a board member liaison for the committee. This does NOT exclude them from being nominated.
· The award will be presented at the Annual Scientific Symposium. The individual selected will receive a one year membership and complimentary attendance at technical seminars that is valid for the following season.
This is a great way to recognize your fellow biosafety professional! Please take a moment consider who among your colleagues has served, inspired and accomplished within the field of biosafety!
Click here to download the form.